Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

by Jessi Purviance

Determination is a composition of blood, sweat, and tears.




Thousands of hours to reach a goal so far away that it is still just an outline on the horizon.

But after all, after everything, you will look back and realize that the journey was the most important part. It was what shaped, changed, and aged you.  Willing it to pass by quickly robs the moment of its integrity.  Every second matters. Every minute is weighted with eternity.

"We exist in time and space. Let's live like we are a part of it.".- Tim Gillespie.


Often, I wonder why most of my pictures are of horizons and empty skies. Tonight I think it's because I  look up. I look at the future and the possibilities that it holds. I look at how far I still have to go on my path.  I am full of life tonight. Filled with pure, complete joy, knowing that I have so much life to live. And that life? It's happening. Right here, right now, in this moment.

Goals are the stepping stones on the way to fulfilling our dreams.

But along the way, I want to live. Really live. Live for more than myself.